SOFiSTiK Bridge Modeler supports BIM in Bridge Design and Detailing. The application allows users to create parametrized 3D bridge models using alignment parameters and generic families in Autodesk® Revit®.
The product consists of the software itself and content including generic families for super- and substructure creation. These families can be easily modified or created from scratch to meet local and company standards. Additional bridge equipment elements such as parapets and railings can also be created.
Automatic generation of section views, top views, longitudinal sections, and elevation points-assists users in detailing and documenting their structures.
Features at a glance
- Create 3D Bridge Axis using alignment information, imported external files (e.g. LandXML) or table with coordinate points
- Create bridge superstructure components using parametric profiles and axis geometry
- Creates multi girder bridge components according to a given layout
- Create bridge substructure components using generic families
- Creates a bridge component array along an axis according to a given layout
- Create bridge equipment elements such as parapets and railings
- Create user-defined tendons
- Fully parametric for axis, superstructures, substructures, parapets, and railing
- Automatic generation of section views with dimensions and top view with alignment information
- Automatic generation of longitudinal section representation with vertical alignment information
- Create a table with elevation points
- Create a 3D solid model of all structures that are created using Structural Lines (SLNs) in SOFiSTiK project
Please note that for access to full functionality, from Revit version 2021 on this app will be made available for purchase directly through SOFiSTiK.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
关于此版本版本 2020-7, 2021/1/18