SimCFD Design Study LoaderWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Click this button at anytime to output the current status of all scenarios in your design study.
· Idle - No Results: Simulation is not running and there are no results
· Idle - Results Loaded: Simulation is not running and results are available
· Results not Loaded: Simulation is not running and results are pending to be loaded. This would be a scenario that the second button would automatically load.
· Solving: The solver is currently working
· Meshing: The mesher is currently working
· Queued: The simulation is currently queued to be sent to the mesher /solver’
Once clicked the API will take over and open each simulation serially where results are ready to be post-processed. Please be patient as some models do take a few minutes to load.
This process is finished when the following text is displayed in the message window:
Design Study Loader: Finished!
- The installer that ran when you downloaded the add-in automatically installed the add-in. If Autodesk® Simulation CFD was open during this process, please exit and complete the installation.
1. Open the Autodesk Exchange App Manager from the Windows Start menu. (Start > All Programs > Autodesk > Autodesk Simulation CFD <version> Autodesk Exchange App Manager.)
2. Select the Design Study Loader utility.
3. Click Uninstall.
This app requires: Autodesk® Simulation CFD 2015 or 2016 or Autodesk® Simulation CFD 360 2015 or 2016
|Version Number||Version Description|