SimCFD to Simulation MechanicalWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
At a high level the process is:
1. Assign placeholder Pressure loads within Autodesk Simulation Mechanical.
2. Setup and run Autodesk Simulation CFD analysis.
3. Leverage Database Translator of Autodesk Simulation Mechanical to generate data exchange files for the CFD to Mechanical FEA Transfer.
4. Generate mapped CFD results using previous generated files
5. Load mapped results back into Autodesk Simulation Mechanical
The installer that ran when you downloaded the add-in automatically installed the add-in. If Autodesk® Simulation CFD was open during this process, please exit and complete the installation. To uninstall the add-in
1. Open the Autodesk Exchange App Manager from the Windows Start menu. (Start > All Programs > Autodesk > Autodesk Simulation CFD 2014 > Autodesk Exchange App Manager.)
2. Select the CFD to Mechanical FEA Transfer utility. 3. Click Uninstall.
|Version Number||Version Description|