Veras® for Autodesk Forma™, English
General Usage Instructions
- From the sidebar, click the Extensions icon.
- Select an "Add extension" button in the menu.
- Go to the extensions tab and add Veras to Forma.
- Click the "Show Panel" button in the "Analyze Pane".
- Sign-in or Create an account.
- You will need to accept the terms and conditions for using Veras
- Optionally change the preset under the current explore tab
- Optionally adjust the view in Forma, then press the update view in button in the ribbon
- Press the render button at the bottom of the pane
For starting guide, see this forum post: https://forum.evolvelab.io/t/getting-started-with-veras-for-forma/4519
For more instructions & workflows visit our forums: https://forum.evolvelab.io/tags/c/veras/12/veras-workflows
For support, visit our forum: https://forum.evolvelab.io/tags/c/veras/12/veras-support
|Features - Upscale Images up to 50MP (7080x7080, 9000x5500, etc…) - REFINE mode works on the uploaded image in the web app - used to only work on the selected rendering - this includes the new Upscaling feature and the Render Selection feature Improvements - disable analytics by default with the updated msi deployment custom parameter - available for windows only - this allows mass deployment of the build
|Initial Forma Release