Autodesk Forma™ Add-In for Revit, BetaWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
In Forma, from the list of your proposals in the left-side panel, left-click on the 3-dot menu of the proposal you'd like to work on and choose “Send to Revit” from the menu.
Open Revit and create a new project. In the Massing and Site tab, find the Load Proposal button. (Note, if you are loading a Forma proposal into an existing Revit project, the existing Revit location data will be overwritten by the GIS coordinate system used to locate the Forma project)
Note: while the add-in is regularly being improved, current conversions are
- Basic Buildings and Released Line Buildings are converted to Walls, Floors, and Roofs
- 3D Sketch Buildings are converted to loaded mass families with mass floors
- Line Buildings, Vegetation, context buildings, and ShapeDiver elements are Converted to Generic Models (Direct Shapes)
- Parking is converted to Parking Components (Testfit parking is currently not supported)
- Terrain is converted to Toposolids in Revit 2024 (toposurface in previous versions)
For more details, see the Forma Revit Interoperability documentation.
Run the included Windows Installer .msi installer.
Windows Start > Settings > Apps and Features, search for Forma, select Forma Revit Add-In, and click Uninstall.
Visit https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/product/forma for support options.
|January 2024 update.
|December 2023 update.
|November 2023 update.
|Post-launch update with fixes for a number of issues.