Project Thunderdome for Autodesk® Vault® 2019Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Project Thunderdome for Autodesk® Vault® 2019 allows sharing local Vault settings and content between users.
Administrator manages settings and content to be deployed. Once users log into Vault with shared content, they will receive a notification displaying available updates.
To create deployment, follow menu Tools > Thunderdome > Create deployment. Select items to deploy and the folder for saving results. Click OK button to create deployment.
It is also possible to backup settings Tools > Thunderdome > Backup Vault Settings.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
To uninstall this plug-in, GoTo "Autodesk Exchange App Manager" under Vault > Right mouse button click on the app name > Uninstall
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) or Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
- Project Thunderdome must be installed first on a user’s computer before deployments can be pushed to that user.
- Data Standard itself will not be deployed by Project Thunderdome. Only the Data Standard customizations are pushed.
- The deployment settings are stored in a file called Deployment.td. The Vault administrator should set the security on this file so that it is read-only for regular Vault users.
- For security reasons, files related to login are not part of the backup nor can they be added to deployments.
- There cannot be any more than 1 deployment file in a given Vault.
- Deploying items in the "Configuration Files" section will overwrite user's existing settings. For example, deploying "Shortcuts" will overwrite user's shortcuts with the shortcuts in the deployment file.
- Plug-ins will only be deployed if the user does not already have the plug-in. Project Thunderdome will not attempt to update or patch existing plug-ins.
- If somebody selects the "No, and never ask me again" option when prompted then later changes their mind, the dialog can be re-activated by deleting the "settings.xml" file in the Project Thunderdome install location
- Not all plug-ins can be part of a deployment. Only plug-ins from justonesandzeros.typepad.com and plug-ins signed with Thunderdome.snk will be included. This behavior is to avoid conflicts with the Vault App Store. To make the plug-in deployable, find Thunderdome.snk by downloading the source code from https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/vault-customization/bd-p/301
- In the Create Deployment dialog, the first level of checkboxes is for multi-select only. The second-tier checkboxes is what determines the contents of the package.
Uninstall previous versions of Thunderdome before installing the new version.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Support of Autodesk® Vault® 2019|