Drawing Compare for Autodesk® Vault® 2019Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
To start comparing drawing changes across revisions:
- Complete install from Appstore.
- Run Vault Explorer.
- Select two drawings or two versions of the same drawing from the history tab.
- Right-click and choose Compare Drawings.
- In the pop-up window, click the Compare button.
- A view window is presented with the dwf comparison and highlighted differences. Note that Compare Drawings cab also be run after selecting a single drawing. In this case, the window will have combo boxes that allow selecting the revisions that should be compared. During the comparison users can return to the compare revision dialog and select a different file revision or change comparison colors to re-compare. This will generate additional compare view windows so a number of drawing comparisons can be executed on the same drawing selections. The tool only works on drawings that have DWF files and is limited to comparing the first sheet of multi-sheet documents.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
To uninstall this plug-in, GoTo "Autodesk App Manager" under Vault > Right mouse button click on the app name > Uninstall
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) or Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Design Review CAD viewer software should be installed for using Autodesk Vault Drawing Compare.
Uninstall previous versions of Drawing Compare before installing the new version.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Support for Autodesk® Vault® 2019|