Do you want to quickly copy an Autodesk® Vault® file directory out of an existing project or replicate an Vault file directory locally?
NuPiFolder allows you to easily copy local file directories in Autodesk® Vault across one or all levels. Existing file directories, i.e. of old Vault projects, can be replicated into Vault projects with a simple click on the tree structure. In addition, the file structure can be copied locally continuously. Creating and moving file directories without having to use single file commands simply saves your time.
Besides this app, we also offer other interesting tools to increase your productivity with Autodesk® Inventor®, Vault and Revit®. The following tools are available in the store:
- NuPSimplePlot – Individual print settings for 2D drawing extractions
- NuPFits – Automatic insertion of fits lists on 2D drawings
- NuPPlotDate – Automatic update of the print date when printing drawings
- NuPFileBrowser – Display local folders directly in the Vault-Explorer
- NuPDoorWin – Create practical door / window lists with linked paramters
In case of questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Technical questions to » firstname.lastname@example.org
Other questions to » email@example.com
An overview of other productivity tools and further information can be found here: www.nuptools.eu