Design NotesWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. The note editor area is where you enter a new note to be saved with the design file.
2. The ‘Add’ button is used to enter additional notes.
3. Click ‘Save’ to save your updates and close ‘Design Notes’
4. The recorded notes area will display the note text, entry date, and the username of the person who entered the note. The username is derived from Autodesk® Inventor® application options. Design Notes also records every time a file is saved-as another filename automatically.
5. The actions menu is used to export selected notes or take action on selected notes.
a. Email Selected Notes – Exports any checked notes to the default email client.
b. Export Notes to CSV – Exports all notes to a CSV file.
c. Mark Selected as Complete – Tags selected notes as being completed.
d. Delete Selected – Permanently deletes selected notes.
6. The reference notes tab displays all notes for any child files of the currently opened parent file. All assembly part files that contain design notes will roll up into this reference notes area.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in.
You can unload the plugin without uninstalling it by unchecking the "Loaded/Unloaded" check box associated with the plugin in the Inventor Add-In Manager.
You may have to restart Inventor to completely unload the application.
To remove the plugin completely, Right Mouse Button click and uninstall the application using the Autodesk App Manager tool, located on the Ribbons Tools tab > Options Panel.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10) just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
For additional assistance visit, http://cadtoolbox.com
You must be logged into Autodesk A360 to validate your Swift Prints license.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Updated for Inventor 2020 compatibility|
|Updated license entitlement functionality|
Updated for compatibility with Inventor 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Integrated with "CAD Toolbox" ribbon menu.
Registry Free Version