JTB DwgNotesWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
To use DwgNotes:
- Use the command DwgNotes.
- Enter the note and press Apply to add or apply changes to a note.
- Select a note in the list to edit it.
- Select a note and press Delete to remove it from the list.
- Turn on Notification can be used to be notified if there are notes in a drawing that is opened.
Launch the DWG Notes dialog box
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app. Or, double-click the downloaded installer to install the app. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to be able to run the app.
To uninstall this app, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it.
On Windows 11 and 10 version 1703 or later press Windows+I on the keyboard to access Settings or click or right-click the Windows Start button and then select Settings. Click on Apps (optionally followed by Apps & features). On older Window versions click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features or Control Panel > Add.
For more information on using this app, please review our full documentation on DwgNotes web page.
|Added support for AutoCAD 2024.
|Added support for AutoCAD 2023.
|Fixed error the app doesn't show Notification when it is turned on.
|Added AutoCAD 2022 support Implemented JTB License.
|Added Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2021 support. No change in version number.