CADtoEarth™ for Autodesk® Revit® extends a family of add-ins that establish a bi-directional connection between CAD environments and Cesium or Google Earth™ and Google Maps™. The CADtoEarth add-in allows users to create personal accounts on the CADtoEarth web application and provides individual control over the visibility of uploaded data.
CADtoEarth for Autodesk Revit provides a wide range of capabilities, including an ability to:
• Import a section of surface from Cesium or Google Earth into a modeling session with an applied satellite imagery;
• Import a pre-drawn sketch from Cesium, Google Earth or Google Maps into a modeling session;
• Get information about building layer from Cesium or Google Earth;
• Place the selected 3D structure on the imported surface within modeling session and then upload it back to Cesium or Google Earth;
• Upload the 3D structure directly from a modeling session onto Cesium or Google Earth;
• Perform the same operations on 2D objects between Revit and Google Maps;
• Convert 3D structure to 3D PDF format;
Please take a look at the following video that demonstrates a basic functionality provided by CADtoEarth:
To find the detailed information about the CADtoEarth for Revit please take a look at the following User's Guide:
About This VersionVersion 3.0.1, 8/23/2016
Added support for Autodesk® Revit® 2017. Also this version contains fixes for some minor bugs.