Read Help Document
InnerSoft CAD is a plug-in for AutoCAD® that installs a set of productivity tools for Civil and Survey engineering, Counting, Estimating and measurements in Construction project budgets.
- Export to an Excel Sheet the values of Area/Length/Volume property or coordinates for various AutoCAD entities. Import from an Excel Sheet the vertex coordinates for a set of 2D polylines or 3D polylines (you can choose between 3 different methods).
- You can also import a set of points from Excel or a set of Texts with an insertion point for each one.
- Extract all block definitions of a drawing in individual AutoCAD files (each block definition in a single file).
- Sum the area or length property of a set of objects. Sum accumulated distance of a user defined walk in the drawing.
- Draw the longitudinal profile of a set of entities from a user defined axis.
- Triangulate a set of points or mesh a model surface.
- Take measurements on AutoCAD for construction project budgets.
- Create, open or save different libraries, which contain a series of AutoCAD drawings (*.dxf or *.dwg) organized by books.
- Draw a polyline graph, a 2D & 3D convex hull; lines, planes, circles and spheres by regression from a selection of points; clothoids, parabolas, circular transition curves, Wholly Transitional Curves, clothoid transition curves and parabolic vertical transitions.
About This VersionVersion 3.8.0, 8/18/2016
Added a better presentation for Inquiry menu summary.