RAMSIS®, one of the world's leading software solutions for ergonomics, is now available for Autodesk® Inventor® and Autodesk® Factory Design Suite. Users can perform ergonomic analysis for factory planning and workplace layout.
Features include the fast generation of manikins based on gender and international databases, view analysis, reach analysis, integration of standards like NASA, NIOSH and max force analysis helps users perform optimal reachability and simulate operability of all operating controls.
With RAMSIS® fully integrated in Autodesk® Inventor® and Autodesk® Factory Design Suite, the human being can be incorporated in the early stages of planning and product development. By integrating human beings into the process chain from the development stage all the way through to production, conceptual decisions and product revisions can be made more easily resulting in time and cost savings.
1. Please install the app under "C:\myApps\", and also ensure to set the Inventor path "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Inventor 2013\Bin\" while specifying Inventor location.
2. After installation you need to register RAMSIS by running the script file "RegisterRamsisInInventor.bat" under install location (C:\myApps\)
3. Get a license by providing the Volume Serial Number from DOS (Start > Run > CMD > C:\Dir > Volume Serial Number) to Human Solutions. Note that the trial period, i.e. the licenses provided by Human Solutions will expire after 3 weeks. If desired, please contact Human Solutions for further information or an offer.
4. For RAMSIS to work, you need to run "Start RiFDS 1.0.1" instead of Inventor launch icon. You could also start Inventor by running the batch file "StartInventor.bat" under the install location (C:\myApps\)
5. You need to specify the pdf reader (exe) path in the "options" for "Manual" to work if in case its not working.
About This VersionVersion 1.0.1, 4/12/2016
Initial uploaded release