The Ideate Explorer for Autodesk® Revit® tool gives you an easy, intuitive and profound way to search, filter, quantify and select elements in a Revit model. When having the ability to tie up inter-relationships between 100,000+ building elements can make or break your workday, you need one simple, powerful Revit add-on to help you explore and manage your Revit building information model.
Ideate Explorer for Revit from Ideate, Inc. empower you to:
- discover that you have 101 instances of the same DWG imbedded and yet invisible in your Revit file
- clean-up rogue line styles
- organize and review your items by workset, phase or level
- easily browse, find, and edit instances of revisions, grids, reference planes, color fills, annotation, and other items not covered within the project browser.
- make a selection set based on parameter values
- view and filter Sheets, Views, Schedules and Legends without disrupting the Project Browser setup
Ideate Explorer is essential to quality control. Audit your Revit models and keep them trouble-free. This Trial download provides a full-functioning version of the software. After the trial expires, the software can be used in Demo mode which only gives access to information about the current selection set.