Read Help Document
Worksharing Monitor for Autodesk Revit® facilitates the use of Autodesk® Revit®, Autodesk® Revit® Architecture, Autodesk® Revit® Structure, or Autodesk® Revit® MEP software in a worksharing environment, in which multiple people work on one project. For workshared projects, Worksharing Monitor answers questions such as:
- Who is currently working on this project?
- Is my local copy of the project up-to-date?
- When will my Save to Central operation finish?
- Has my request to borrow elements been granted?
- Are any issues interfering with my work on a Revit software project?
Note: Worksharing Monitor is not useful for standalone Revit software projects, which do not use worksharing to divide the work for a project among several people.
About This VersionVersion 2016.0, 5/25/2016
Initial 2016 version.