3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® 3ds Max® - Trial
“3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® 3ds Max®” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Supports face level colors
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
Click here to get the list of our clients.
Popis zkušební verze
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trial / 7-days trial period.
- The cost of the product is 79 USD. You can purchase the product from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 299 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- The cost of an automation license is 299 USD.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.