“OBJ Exporter For Autodesk 3ds Max” exports solid bodies OBJ file.
It has following features
1.It supports both face level and body level material (color and texture).
2.There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision
value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
3.You can choose whether you want to tessellate at the body level or face level.
4.All the data is compressed which reduces the file size to as much as possible.
5.OBJ Exporter works with 3ds Max 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
220.127.116.11 1.Fixed : Texture was not getting exported for some types of TexMaps.
2.Fixed : Progress bar was not getting displayed.
18.104.22.168 1. Autodesk 3ds Max 2017 and 2018 are now supported
22.214.171.124 1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
126.96.36.199 1. Fixed issue with license activation.
188.8.131.52 1. Supports exporting Solid bodies.
2. Supports textures and materials.
3. Supports face level colors and body level colors.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. This full featured trial version allows you to export 10 files for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of 3ds Max E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
We are not supporting the scaled textures in this version. Default textures are supported.