Security Tools for Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2019-2018-2017-2016-2015
3ds Max Security Tools protects you from CRP, ADSL and ALC 3rd party scripts, which can corrupt the 3ds Max environment, cause data loss and instability, as well as spread to other systems.
The 3ds Max Security Tools provides immunity against CRP, ADSL, and ALC 3rd party scripts, and is the most effective way to detect and remove them from 3ds Max startup scripts and scene files.
- Detects CRP, ADSL, and ALC in 3ds Max startup scripts, and keeps them clean of these corruptions;
- Detects CRP, ADSL, and ALC in 3ds Max in scene files no matter how they are loaded into 3ds Max (merged, xrefed, drag and dropped, loaded through scripted commands, etc), and cleans them of these corruptions;
- Ensures that 3ds Max will not save CRP, ADSL or ALC corrupted scenes;
- Asks for user confirmation before cleaning startup scripts and scene data;
- Works in quiet and other non-interactive usage scenarios of 3ds Max, such as command line rendering and batch scripting;
- Logs all its actions to the system log (Max.log);
- Does not prevent the user from fully using 3ds Max even when choosing not to clean the startup scripts or scene data.
The 3ds Max Security Tools is a free plugin available to all users of 3ds Max. We strongly recommend that you install the 3ds Max Security Tools on all your systems running 3ds Max.
Legal disclaimer: The Autodesk 3ds Max Security Tools is provided "As-Is." You acknowledge, accept, and agree that no software is error-free, and you are using the software at your own risk. Autodesk makes no offer for support of the software or your personal hardware and assumes no liability from damages incurred to your software or hardware due to your use of the tool. Autodesk makes no warranties as to performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any other warranties whether expressed or implied. Furthermore, no oral or written communication from or information provided by Autodesk or its agents shall create a warranty.