Read Help Document
“3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® 3ds Max®” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features :
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports 3ds Max® 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- User can download the trial version of this product from here.
- For activation, please contact : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For Licensing and more information Please click here.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of 3ds Max E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc
We are not supporting textures in this version.
About This VersionVersion 18.104.22.168, 1/15/2019
1. Enhancement : Plugin support to 3ds Max 2019