Read Help Document
“3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® 3ds Max®” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has the following features :
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying a precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports 3ds Max® 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, floating license cost of this product is 299 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of 3ds Max E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015, etc
About This VersionVersion 4.3.19268.3130, 1/7/2020
1.Enhancement: Added support to 3ds Max 2020.