The ability to create architectural profiles with ease and precision is a valuable asset.
One of the tools that enable this is the Sweep Profile script from Kstudio.
This free version of the script, allows users to easily create architectural moldings when modeling a 3D scene of an interior or exterior.
Features and Functionality
The main functionality of the Sweep Profile lies in its ability to offer a quick and convenient way to build architectural profiles using the Sweep modifier.
The free pack includes 10 pre-made architectural profiles, providing users with a solid base to start from.
But the functionality doesn't stop there; users also have the option to add new profiles from the scene or by adding profiles from a specific folder.
Users can add\change custom profiles in the folder “%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Kstudio\data\Section”
Also, the script has a very convenient option to change the size of the profile.
- Creation/updating of architectural profiles in one click
- Setting profile dimensions
- Favorites profiles
- Adding user profiles to the library
- Use selected edges from Editable Poly [PRO]
- Studio for rendering profiles [PRO]
- Profile’s pivot alignment [PRO]
- Simplified Chinese, French, and Spanish localizations [PRO]