- ATiles - Plugin for creating roof tiles, tiled floors, brick walls, fences, or any tileable geometry in a straight line, horizontal plane or vertical plane.
- ATree3D - Simple to use 3D plants generator for low and high polygon vegetation.
- A2Dimage - Plug-in for adding simple images of people, trees or anything else with alpha channel to your Autodesk® 3ds Max® scenes.
- AColorManager - Convert scene materials to V-Ray ACESsg or modify scene materials colors profile and gamma.
- ASnapshots - Tool to save and load the state of any 3ds Max object, including the base object, all modifiers and the material as a snapshot to reuse later, even if the object has been modified.
- ASmartObjects - With this tool, you can import and use our collection of smart objects that can adapt to your scene with just one mouse click.
Most of the tools have free versions that you can use for commercial and non-commercial projects. You can also try all of them with the full functionality (Pro or Subscription versions) for free by activating a free trial. If you want to use the latest versions and the full functionality of our tools for commercial projects, you can buy a subscription plan from our website. This is a comparison between the free and the trial/subscription plans:
|Tools||Free||Trial & Subscription|
|ATiles||v2.63 (Free)||all (Pro & Subscription)|
|ATree3D||v3.11 (Free)||all (Pro & Subscription)|
|A2Dimage||v1.21 (Free)||all (Pro & Subscription)|
|AColorManager||v1.01 (Free)||all (Pro &Subscription)|
|ASnapshots||v1.01 (Free)||all (Pro & Subscription)|
|ASmartObjects||–||all (Subscription Only)|
Descripción de la versión de prueba
You can try all Pro and Subscription Only versions of our tools with full functionality for 15 days. In the trial period you can not use the Pro and Subscription Only versions of the tools for commercial projects. Once the trial ends you can buy a subscription or continue using the limited Free versions of our tools.