Polygon Cruncher V13 for 3ds Max
Polygon Cruncher reduces the number of polygons of your objects without changing their appearance. You keep all details even at high optimization ratio. You also keep texture information, vertex colors and user defined normals. You protect object borders, material boundaries, UVs seams.. You can optimize taking care of the symmetry of your objects.
Polygon Cruncher for Autodesk® 3ds Max® includes 3 different modules:
- A modifier plugin which allows real time optimization in the 3ds Max viewers. It includes MagicCruncher that provides an automatic optimization process.
It can be interfaced with MaxScript.
- An utility plugin that includes a built in OpenGL view and gives a precise control on the way optimization is performed.
The utility plugin includes batch process module for your 3ds Max files and generates different LODs for your 3D assets.
It is also a way to import files from various 3D file format into 3ds Max
- A StandAlone application for optimizing your 3D assets that come from various file formats (sketchup, wavefront, stl, lightwave...).
This module includes batch processing for optimizing a whole folder.
It also includes MagicCruncher which automatically defines the best optimization ratio for your 3D data assets.
Polygon Cruncher uses an exceptional algorithm developed since 10 years, which gives incomparable results, really better than what you can get with optimizer provided with 3ds Max.
Full Trial period
Polygon Cruncher includes 7-days full trial period.
Register Polygon Cruncher
If you wish to purchase a lifetime license of Polygon Cruncher for Maya:
- Click the Buy Now button in the Autodesk App Store
- You will receive an email with your serial number.
Previous version download
Users of the version 12.x can download the previous version here:
Users of the version 11.x can download the previous version here:
Users of the version 10.x can download the previous version here: