Przeczytaj dokument pomocy
"WebGL Exporter For Autodesk® 3ds Max®" exports solid bodies into HTML file.
It has following features :
- Supports both face level and body level material (color and texture).
- There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- You can choose whether you want to tessellate at the body level or face level.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size to as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2016 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is subscription based single machine-locked license.
- We also provides foating license, foating license cost of this product is 199 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of 3ds Max E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
Informacje na temat tej wersjiWersja 4.2.19268.3130, 2019-10-16
1.Enhancement: Added support to 3ds Max 2020. 2.Fixed: Issues in license mechanism.