Stereo Camera for Autodesk 3ds Max 2017 to 2024
Stereo Camera for Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024
Create more engaging entertainment content and design visualizations
- Create stereoscopic camera rigs with the Stereo Camera plug-in (available in English only)
- Multiple display modes offer Left Eye, Right Eye, Center, or Anaglyph views in the Nitrous viewport
- In-scene 3D volumes help with the adjustment of valid stereo zones
- Passive Stereo viewing mode
- Active stereo mode for customers with a recent AMD FirePro™ graphics card and a supported HD3D Active Stereo monitor or equivalent
*This feature is exclusively available to Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2017 subscribers.
NOTE: This version of Stereo Camera requires Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2017 or 2018 or 2019 or 2020 or 2021 or 2022 or 2023 or 2024.