Splashtop Streamer -- Secure Remote 3D Graphics
With Splashtop’s high-performance, security, and productivity features, you can access resource and processing intensive workstations remotely as if you were sitting in front of your workstations. You can:
- Remotely access your workstations from any computer (Windows, Mac, Linux) and mobile device (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Chromebook)
- Get 4K streaming at 40 frames per second (fps), and iMac Pro Retina 5K streaming, at low latency
- Take advantage of the latest hardware acceleration from Intel, NVIDIA and AMD with optimized encoding and decoding engine
- Get a robust set of security features including industry standard TLS 1.2 with AES 256-bit encryption, device authentication, two-factor authentication, and more. Splashtop has achieved and maintains compliance with SOC 2 Type 2, SOC 3, and GDPR and helps organizations meet their own HIPAA, PCI, ISO 27001, and other industry and government standards and regulations
- Stream multiple monitors that might be connected to your workstation
- Get additional features with Spashtop Enterprise like single sign-on integration, remote microphone, ability to remotely use stylus and HID devices like Wacom tablets, ability to schedule remote access, and much more.
On-prem option is available as well.
- Splashtop Business Access: starting at $60 per user per year. Learn more | Free Trial
- Splashtop Enterprise/ Splashtop On-Prem: Custom pricing. Contact-us to learn more or start a free trial.
Simple 3 Steps to Start Enjoying Remote 3D Autodesk® Experience:
- Install Splashtop Streamer on your Windows, Mac or Linux computers: http://www.splashtop.com/download.
- For personal use, download Splashtop Personal free apps for your devices (Android, Windows, Mac, Windows Phone, Linux supported). The iOS app is a paid app. For business use, start a free trial of Splashtop Business: http://www.splashtop.com/business
- You can now remotely access your Autodesk apps from other computers or mobile devices!