DWG/DXF Compare plugin compares two drawing files and the comparison result is shown in a new AutoCAD window. The comparison result is also stored in a new file for later use.
Click here to view the partial client list.
It has the following features :
- This plugin compares two DWG/DXF files.
- By default, the color preferences are set as follows for entities in result DWG file,
1) Unchanged entities are shown in Grey color
2) Modified entities are shown in Green color
3) Delete entities are shown in Red color
4) Newly added entities are shown in Blue color.
- This plugin compares 2D entities/objects in model space only.
- Users can change the color preferences and choose any colors from the Color Preferences dialog.
- Supports AutoCAD Version 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide floating license, floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. Users can buy a floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of AutoCAD.
Acerca de esta versiónVersión 4.3.20293.3273, 04/03/2021
Directiva de privacidad del editor