SoftDraft Steel2D JIS
Digitally signed app
Steel2D-JIS creates a variety of Steel Shapes in 2D views, Plan, Section and Elevation views based on JIS database. Create simple or complex shapes made from a single non-segmented polyline. Shapes are created as an Autodesk® AutoCAD® block to keep file size minimized.
Includes these steel shapes from the JIS library database:
- H - Shape
- I - Beam
- C - Channel
- L - Equal Angles
- CHS - Round Pipes
- RHSS - Equal Tubes
- SHSS - Unequal Tubes
Shape placement options include:
- "Top Left"
- "Top Center"
- "Top Right"
- "Bottom Left"
- "Bottom Center"
- "Bottom Right"
- Create shapes in plan, section, elevation or single line as required.
- Create simple or complex shapes made from a single non-segmented polyline.
- Shapes are created as an AutoCAD block to keep file size minimized.
- All shapes are created parametrically from the external data files.
- Shapes are attached to the cursor based on the insertion point selected and rotated after placement.
The installer is compatible with AutoCAD 2012 to 2023 (including other vertical products).
Informationen zu dieser Version
Version 14.0.0, 18.03.2022
Update for current version
Zum Schreiben einer Bewertung anmelden Technische Hilfe erhalten