SmartDraft View Tools included:
Tools to twist and save views:
* View Twist: Twist the view so two selected points in the drawing become parallel to the bottom of the screen..
* View Twist to 0: Twist the view so north is pointing direction up.
* View All: Restore a view saved with the View Save All command.
* View Save All: Save a separate view for model space, in a layout tab, in each viewport window. Use View All to restore the saved views.
Tools to modify the crosshair angle:
* Crosshairs Horizontal to Screen: Rotate the crosshairs to be parallel with the bottom of the screen.
* Crosshairs to 0: Rotate the crosshairs to point in a northerly direction.
* Crosshairs Align to Object: Align crosshairs parallel to a selected line or polyline.
Tools to create and manage viewports:
* Viewport Make: Create viewport by specifying a rectangular area in modelspace.
* Viewport Zoom: Viewport zoom setup by selecting the viewport frame.
* Viewport Divide: Divide a viewport vertically or horizontally.
* Viewport Align: Align selected viewports' content to a source viewport.
* Viewport Move: Move the contents of a viewport vertically or horizontally by a given interval.
To view Text Tools video demonstrations please visit: http://www.smartdraft.com/videos/ViewTools.htm
Also see SmartDraft View Tools Trial
To try our complete set of productivity tools, please visit us at www.smartdraft.com and download the free 30 day trial of SmartDraft Suite.