Key features LanguageReverse21:
- Queries the user .txt file (with any name) with a list of words that you want to translate a certain way.
- Queries the user .txt file (with any name) with a list of strings that you want to translate a certain way (this is especially useful when transferring keys of the user interface to another language).
- Saves all test line program in a separate file, which, after the custom translation is introduced back into the body.
- Saves all comments in the source language.
- Integrated into the software tool for replacement cases <x> to < x >, as many translators automatically replace < x > to <x>.
- Integrated into the software tool for comparing two lisp files (to perform the validation plug-in operation, after the automatic creation of file with text strings for translation into another language, as a file with a list of translated strings for reverse insertion is specified, a file is created on the source language, then automatically compares established lisp file with the original lisp file - both files should be identical).