Steel3D-UK Structural Steel Shapes created as a 3D solid can be placed as a column or beams by selecting multiple lines in 3D model space. Shapes are created from the dimensional data in the UK Steel Database.
Includes these steel shapes from the UK library database:
- UB - Universal Beams
- UC - Universal Columns
- UBP - Universal Bearing Piles
- EA - Equal Angles
- UA - Unequal Angles
- 2EA - 2 Equal Angles Back To Back
- 2UEA - 2 Unequal Angles Back To Back
- Joist - Joists
- T-UB - Structural Tees Cut From UBs
- T-UC - Structural Tees Cut From UCs
- PFC - Parallel Flange Channels
- 2PFCL - 2 Parallel Flange Channels Laced
- 2PFCB2B - 2 Parallel Flange Channels Back To Back
Shape placement options include:
Shape can be automatically rotated about the placement point in 45 degree increments after placement. Shapes can be placed vertically by selecting the placement point and height of shape, or extruded along several lines placed in 3D model space.
The installer is compatible with Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2012 to 2020 (including other vertical products).