Chaos is useful when you want to generate many distributed entities randomly and disorderly, such as vegetation, stone embossing, and the stains on ancient walls.
Through the configuration command, CHAOCFG, it's possible to set the distribution modes of the elements by making CHAOS work as an 'Airbrush', a typical tool of painting software.
The shape of the rectangular brush (in which the elements are distributed) can also be adjusted interactively during use through the keyboard, with the "+" and "-" keys.
You can distribute the elements either with a click or continuously by dragging the brush (real-time mode).
When using Points, they can be incorporated into an anonymous block.
These are the CHAOS configuration parameters:
- Number of items to be distributed within the brush area.
- Real-time drawing mode, if active draws the elements while carrying the brush.
- Type of element to draw Point or Block.
- Size of the brush (rectangular area around the cursor).
- Randomize color, if active, the elements will be drawn with the different colors listed in the 'Color List' list. Otherwise they will be done with the current color.
All parameter values can be stored in external files. In this way it is possible to reload them when needed.
Acerca de esta versiónVersión 1.0.0, 22/06/2020
Directiva de privacidad del editor