The LayoutManager makes your layout related Autodesk® AutoCAD® operations easier and quicker with powerful built-in commands.
- Copy, Erase and Move entities between layouts without switching layouts, a great time saver.
- Powerful built-in commands for various layout related tasks.
- User can add their own commands.
- Multiple print tasks (A4 to A0, PDF, DWF, DWFx, JPG) can be done on selected layouts using page setup.
- Supports Windows 32/64 bit Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 to 2023 and Verticals (Not supported with Autodesk® AutoCAD LT®).
On successful Paypal transaction, The Payment confirmation email will be sent from us with the Contract number to the email id which was used for purchasing the application. save the contract number for future references and give reference to this contract number in all of your email communication for priority support and include it in your email request for license key along with additional information.
For additional details refer to help file available within the application under section "Product Registration Process".
Payment options for machine locked license and Domain license with/without Yearly maintenance plans are available in our website http://cadmanagertools.com/Tools/LOM_View
This has been a useful app for me, but without support for the current release, not so much. Are there plans to update the app for 2022 and 2023?
I tried the trial app where it only allows for 3 layout. But when I bought the full version, it still doesn't allows me to apply it to all layout. Why? I did uninstall the trial version first before installing the full version. And restarted my pc.
And make cad rash often