DimensionSet controls and modifies dimensions which create one continuous set of dimensions as one object.
DimensionSet has the following commands:
- Insert new point into dimension set
- Delete point in dimension set
- Move base line of dimension set
- Modify length of extension lines of dimension set
- Modify properties of extension line and symbol at point
- Select dimension set
The criteria when two dimensions are considered as part of dimension set are:
- Base line end point is identical
- Base line angle is identical
- Dimensions are on the same layer.
See Additional Information for more details.
Note: The app supports Rotated dimensions (created by command DIMLINEAR) only.
バージョン 2.0, 2022/06/10
Added 2023 support
レビューを書くにはサインインしてください テクニカル ヘルプを表示
I find this toolset Indispensable
wonderful Lisp. But is it possible to toggle the "extension line" option by holding down the shift key?
I enjoy it a lot.
Please make a new version with AutoCAD 2021 support!
Need a compatible version for autocad 2023
I'm using this app for one year and it helps me very much. I like most moving with whole chain of dimensions.
It's useful to set dimension , thanks. Aha, I tried a few times to understand the Ext. Line Synchronize.
This little application make working with dimensions a piece of cake.