This plugin will draw and label axes quickly and dynamically indicating only the beginning that can be alphabetic or numeric or a combination since the user can specify the main text, prefix, and suffix. The user can determine if the main text, suffix, and prefix can have an increment, it will not be a fixed text.
The increment will be an integer if the main text, suffix, or prefix is text and an increment of 1 is assigned the sequence will be sorted A, B, C, D, E.....AA, AB, AC.... ., If the text is numeric, it will follow an ordered numerical sequence.
Marking points in Autodesk® AutoCAD® model space will create wax callouts in a circle.
During the execution of the AXES plugin, the user will have the following features at their disposal.
- The user can change the position of the label with the WSAD keys (up, down, left, and right).
- The user can manipulate the size of the text with the R and F keys.
- The user can rotate the text using the TAB key.
- The user can change the suffix, main text, and prefix with the 1, 2, and 3 keys.
- The user can activate or deactivate the increase of the suffix, main text, or prefix with the keys 4, 5, and 6.
- The user can customize the color of the text and the circle.
AutoCAD version: 2018 - 2023
OS: Windows 7/8.1/10/11 Bit.