InnerSoft CAD is a plug-in for Autodesk® AutoCAD® that installs a set of productivity tools for Civil and Survey engineering, Counting, Estimating, and measurements in construction project budgets.
- Export to an Excel Sheet the values of Area/Length/Volume property or coordinates for various AutoCAD entities. Import from an Excel Sheet the vertex coordinates for a set of 2D polylines or 3D polylines (you can choose between 3 different methods).
- You can also import a set of points from Excel or a set of Texts with an insertion point for each one.
- Extract all block definitions of a drawing in individual AutoCAD files (each block definition in a single file).
- Sum the area or length property of a set of objects. Sum accumulated distance of a user-defined walk in the drawing.
- Draw the longitudinal profile of a set of entities from a user-defined axis.
- Triangulate a set of points or mesh a model surface.
- Take measurements on AutoCAD for construction project budgets.
- Create, open, or save different libraries, which contain a series of AutoCAD drawings (*.dxf or *.dwg) organized by books.
- Draw a polyline graph, a 2D & 3D convex hull; lines, planes, circles, and spheres by regression from a selection of points; clothoid, parabolas, circular transition curves, Wholly Transitional Curves, clothoid transition curves, and parabolic vertical transitions.
- Draw a catenary by maximum deflection, by sag at point, by three points, by two points and length, by two points and parameter.
Opis wersji testowej
InnerSoft CAD works initially as a limited trial version. You can use for free:
- Inquiry Menu: Fully Available.
- Excel Export Menu: Not Available.
- Excel Import Menu: Partially available for free: you can import Points by Simple Method.
- Objects Conversion Menu: Fully Available.
- Counters Menu: Not Available.
- Survey Menu: Partially available for free: You can use buttons ‘Compute Section’ and ‘Draw Auxiliary View’ from the Longitudinal Profile tool.
- Modify Menu: Partially available for free: You can use tools Flatten All, Modify Texts and Scale by Area.
- Managers: Partially available for free:
- Budgets and Measurements Manager: Partially available for free: You cannot open or save Project files, or export data to Excel.
- CAD Library Manager: Partially available for free: You cannot open or save Project files, create new books or libraries or delete them.
- Blocks Manager: Partially available for free: You cannot open or save Project files, export data to Excel, extract or insert block definitions.
- Hidden Manager: Fully available for free.
- Miscellaneous Menu: Partially available for free: you can use everything but the Geometric Tools and Draw Catenary Pro.