Now everyone can see clearly from up above – with the most up-to-date and clearest images available!
Our Powerful Partnerships
This all-popular all-powerful imaging platform brings you the very best satellite and aerial images from a variety of providers, all for a simple, fair and affordable fee.
Plex-Earth 5 automatically imports and aligns up-dated high-res images from Airbus, Maxar, Nearmap, Hexagon, Google Maps, Bing, OpenStreetMap, USGS, and other WMS providers, right inside your Autodesk® AutoCAD® projects!
- Scope out the real-world location in high-resolution before you design
- Confidently incorporate the environmental reality into your superior design
- Security - Avoid expensive rework – save money, save time and maybe your reputation!
- Show it off and impress clients, stakeholders and even your colleagues!
Yes, you can show off with style because Plexscape’s direct partnerships with the world’s premium providers mean you get full legal usage rights, from your perspective or preliminary drawings, right up to your impressive presentations. That’s just one of the benefits that make Plex-Earth 5…
A More Powerful Tool:
Plex-Earth doesn’t just import a flat background image; it:
- Magically warps flat photos for the real-world’s curvature (critical for bigger projects!)
- Perfectly scales and effortlessly aligns everything for your project area
- Can also import hi-resolution TERRAIN-MESH DATA from Bing™ and other providers
- Can even EXPORT your 3D objects into Google Earth™!
Multiple-Image Mosaics Made Easy!
Just drag and select the area you want, including long corridors, and Plex-Earth imports and aligns it all for you, with no adjustments or fiddling required.
The Most Up-to-Date, Highest-Resolution Images
Plex-Earth 5 brings you the benefits of the most up-to-date imagery commercially available (and some of our providers even give you the power to look back in time, to see how things have changed)!
- Outside of already built-up areas, providers like Google and Bing can be literally years out of date. Our premium providers offer imagery that can be as recent as a few weeks or even a few days ago!
- Frequent updates mean you can monitor the progress of any ongoing projects (yours and other people’s…)
- A massive historical database allows virtual time travel!
- Super-High Resolution – What good are bad images? Enjoy a clearer view of reality with pin-sharp resolutions of up to just 7.5cm per pixel
Legal Licensing – So Easy It’s Lazy!
- Everything is managed for you by our cloud platform – no need to wrestle with or even install a local license manager!
- Anywhere, any network, at the office, in the field – or working from home – empower anyone in your team without being snagged by network or geographic restrictions
- We mentioned you get full legal rights to use the images from our premium providers?
Read the raving reviews then watch the videos below, or just scroll up now to click the blue “Download” button at the top of this page to get started today!
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).