BatchInDatabase takes Autodesk® AutoCAD® batch process to a new level with powerful built-in commands and an easy to use interface. Drawings are edited (in memory, without opening them in editor) in database level thus the taken to process each file is significantly reduced.
1. Each drawing can be tasked to process different multiple built-in commands without opening them
2. Find drawings contain particular Block/Education Stamp/Image/Layer /Layout/Page setup/Plot style/Text/Xref
3. Clean up drawings without opening them using commands like Purge DGN linetypes, Purge All and Purge Shape files
4. Automated batch process monitor helps to keep the batch running in the event of any drawing error or AutoCAD crash
5. Identify the last saved drawing version instantly by loading drawings into the Batch process
6. Import/Export of drawing list and commands list for later use
7. Supports 32/64 bit Autodesk AutoCAD version 2017 to 2023 and verticals (Not Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® compatible)
On successful PayPal transaction. The Payment confirmation email will be sent from us with contract number to the email id which was used for purchasing the application. Save the contract number for future references and give reference to this contract number in all of your email communication for priority support and include it in your email request for license key along with additional information.
For additional details refer to help file available within application under section "Product Registration Process".
Payment options for machine locked license and Domain license with/without Yearly maintenance plans are available in our website http://cadmanagertools.com/Tools/BID_View
By using this app very easy to manage multiple drawings.
Very good support, the tool is great.
It helps me alot thank you! There is still some tiny issues. But enought to I cant give it 5 stars.
- In settings it is possible to choose a current folder to save the documents, but when I restart, I am forced to choose the folder again.
- It would be nice, if I had a current command file loaded when opening. Now I have to open every time.
- I miss a command for batch setting for text
Overall properly the best tool I have eVer seen for DWGs!
Love this app. One function that I think would be nice; the ability to edit commands after you hit the apply button. Also the ability to rename them as you cant see much about what they are going to do from the window.
Good, very good. Helps A LOT!
This tool is incredible! I managed to get it when it was free. And, it has saved me so many man-hours that my organization is in the process of buying licenses for all of our CAD users, with over $1,000 to spare (saved with just one use on one project of over 800 layouts). It's going to change our workflow entirely. I built my own command editor in an Excel spreadsheet. But, the paid BatchInEditor would probably be a good value to others. Read the help files and watch the videos, as there are a few items that are not 100% intuitive. I use it in combination with the Autodesk native Dataextraction tool (command:EATTEXT) for finding blocknames and building drawing lists. BatchInDatabase is now my favorite method for getting data into and out of my projects. room for improvement - I would recommend to the developer to include wildcard functions for block names and drawing names for most, if not all of, the commands listed. And, it would be nice to be able to add my own scripts/macros to the list of available commands.