- Processes a lot of solids at once.
- Select only the surfaces you need on solid or all surfaces.
- Selects contiguous (conjugated without kinks) surfaces to process them as a whole.
- Thin parts of a given thickness will exfoliate from selected surfaces.
- If necessary, make miter joints between parts (along the bisector of the angle of the joint).
- You can customize up to 9 slice styles and quickly switch between them directly from the command line.
- You can specify the direction along which surfaces will be automatically selected.
- The program itself can find the longest straight edge of the solid and use it as a direction for selecting surfaces.
- Or the program may ask you to choose any edge on one of the solids to set this direction.
- Knows three methods of peeling.
- Able to cut flat, cylindrical, and more complex surfaces.
- You can adjust the cutting sequence depending on the size of the surface.
- You can glue all cut slices into one solid.
- You can select multiple surfaces on multiple solids before calling a command. In this case, only these surfaces and possibly contiguous to them will be cut.
- The program can save the remaining core of the original solid ("stub") if it is needed for the design of internal parts.
- It can work on a cycle, requesting only new and new solids, until pressing ESC.
- There is a convenient setting dialog.
Regardless of the AutoCAD language, you can switch the plugin's dialogs and messages into the following languages: English, German, Italian, Russian, and Chinese.
The plugin can work with 3D solids only. It does not work with Meshes, Surfaces, and Blocks.