The all-popular all-powerful plugin that imports and aligns the most up-to-date satellite and aerial images from a variety of providers, inc. Google Earth, Airbus, Bing, DigitalGlobe, OpenStreetMap, USGS and other WMS providers, right inside your Autodesk® AutoCAD® projects!
Plex.Earth doesn’t just import a flat background image; it:
- Magically warps flat photos for the real-world’s curvature (critical for bigger projects!)
- Perfectly scales and effortlessly aligns everything for your project area
- Can also import hi-resolution TERRAIN-MESH DATA from Google Earth™
- Can even EXPORT your 3D objects into Google Earth™!
Multiple image mosaics made easy! Just drag and select the area you want, including long corridors, and Plex.Earth imports and aligns it all for you, with no adjustments or fiddling required.
NEW! Now with Plex.Earth Timeviews™, bringing you the benefits of the most up-to-date imagery commercially available, along with the power to go back in time!
- The usual Plex.Earth time-saving (and error-avoiding) advantages of real-world photos, made even MORE realistic by being the very latest images available!
- You can monitor the progress of any ongoing projects (yours and other people’s!)
- You can also REWIND TIME, to see what has been changing – or not changing – in your target area. This can be a HUGE advantage for some projects!
From prospective or preliminary drawings, right up to impressive final presentations, Plex.Earth gives you the confidence and perspective of seeing your projects right there, right now, in the real world – and from right inside AutoCAD.
The Juicy Details:
- Brings real-world, up-to-date satellite photos of your project area into AutoCAD; a massive help for avoiding errors, sparking ideas or spotting opportunities!
- Accurate and automatic – no fiddling around or adjusting to see what looks good, because Plex.Earth is actually calculating this stuff, and not just an image and terrain importer
- Creates professional, seamless and perfectly-aligned background mosaics (multiple images), from any satellite or aerial imagery you like, inc. Google Earth and the most up to date images from Airbus etc.
- Imports Google’s KML data files into AutoCAD with just 3 clicks and a mouse-drag!
- Creates accurate terrain models with high-resolution elevation data, fetched directly from Google Earth™ at the fastest possible speed
- Full package for surface creation by ANY data set, such as breaklines, boundaries, points or even elevation data extracted by plain-text in AutoCAD
- Advanced image processing ability, such as to merge and clip (while retaining georeference), and the ability to create World Files, thus allowing imagery transfer between AutoCAD and any other CAD/GIS system
- Powerful behind the scenes, yet with a simple interface – and rapid-response support and tutorial videos are also available!
- 3,000+ worldwide mapping coordinate systems are supported, even in the basic edition of AutoCAD
- Effortlessly exports your 2D drawings or 3D models directly into their correct place, scale and orientation in Google Earth (both KML and compressed KMZ files), for impressive and persuasive presentations – even majestic fly-bys!
Read the raving reviews then watch the videos below, or just scroll up now to click the blue “Download” button at the top of this page to get started today!
- Google Earth Professional® is now available for free
- This app uses an easy 3-click custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer)
- Your free-trial has no watermarks or restrictions – you can use Plex.Earth right now!
Note: This app uses a custom installer and not the Autodesk App Store standard installer.