QuickNotes™ - How to Add Typical Drawing Notes Without Typing!
Do you hate to type the same notes over and over again, drawing after drawing, project after project? Now you can instantly add typical drawing notes with or without leaders and without typing! As a CAD user you know the difficulty when working with text input, style, layers, and text heights.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could break free from these limitations and eliminate repetitive tasks? Eliminate typing mistakes within all the drawings in a project and use consistent notation, style and abbreviations. Well, now you can with QuickNotes!
- Significantly increase drawing notation speed and drawing productivity.
- You no longer have to remember scale factors for text heights, setting the correct text style, or even putting the note on the correct layer, it’s all automatic.
- Instantly add typical drawing notes without typing!
- You have complete control over every aspect of notes and leaders.
- Notes are stored by categories in Master Note files which can be specific for different projects.
- Add notes directly from your drawing to the current Master Note file.
- Eliminate typing mistakes and have consistent drawing notation, style and abbreviations.
- Add single or multiple line notes.
- Easily add, edit or remove notes from your master note files.
- Add Annotative Notes.
Note: The installer is compatible with Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2012 to 2022 (including other vertical products).
Сведения об этой версииВерсия 9.0.0, 03.05.2021
Политика конфиденциальности разработчика