Managing Revisions for sheets in Autodesk® AutoCAD® is always a time-consuming process. This app will help you to easily manage Revisions on Sheet Set and automatically update the revision schedule on each drawing.
- Manage revisions on Sheet Set such as: add, delete, merge, move.
- Provides many options to suit your needs when numbering revisions and inserting revision schedule on drawings, such as numbering per Sheet Set, per Subset or per individual Sheet.
- Option to update Revision Number and Revision Date properties of a sheet based on the latest revision.
- Option to set starting revision on individual sheet.
- Easily copy revision schedule to other drawings/sheets (just copy and paste), the content of the revision schedule will reflect revisions on the destination drawings/sheets
- The changes in revisions will be updated to the revision schedule with just one easy step. No need to open drawings and edit the revision schedules one by one.
Please find YouTube links below for usage instructions:
- General use of TTH Sheet Set Revision Manager: https://youtu.be/0RiPsGt5BmI
- How to use Network License: https://youtu.be/_aRJ2OloAu4
- For trial period, please run the tool and select Standalone when license dialog pop up. Then, run the tool again to start the trial period.
- Standalone License: You will receive an activation code via your email address after purchasing the app. Each license is locked to one computer and is non-transferable.
- Network license is also available, starting from minimum of 3 seats (3 licenses). Please contact us email@example.com for more information.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).