LitioLAB 1.0 is an advanced, complex-shape, mathematical drawing tool for Autodesk® AutoCAD®, that helps you draw complex shapes (either 2D curves, 3D curves or 3D surfaces), that are not available as standard commands within AutoCAD.
It is ideal for engineering and/or architectural applications as, for example:
- Building arches, suspension bridges, catenary curves, gear profiles, helical augers, airfoils [cross sections of wings], ship hulls, Wankel engine epitrochoid housings, ammunition and missile warheads, projectile motion [oblique throw], and Lissajous curves
- Simple harmonic motion, Fourier series, space orbits, Guilloché patterns, harmonograph figures, mathematic roses, Rosetta orbits, Roulette curves, Tusi couples, filigrees, spirals, hypotrochoids, and epitrochoids, etc. They all follow mathematical principles and formulas.
- For any physics, engineering, or architectural phenomenon that can be expressed mathematically.
With LitioLAB you can:
- draw shapes that follow a mathematical equation or formula as 2D curves; 3D curves; or 3D surfaces
- import a series of XLS points (or other formats) into your drawing, to draw them as a series of POINTs, LINE segments or 2D or 3D POLYLINEs;
With LitioLAB 1.0 you can also draw:
- Trigonometric functions (SINE, COSINE)
- Parabolas, by picking 3 points that belong to the parabola, and additional points to define its limits
- Catenary curves, providing the two ends and the catenary length
- 2D and 3D helixes and spirals
- Spirograph-like shapes.
There are more possibilities waiting for you with LitioLAB. With some basic calculus knowledge, you can expand the limits of your AutoCAD!
关于此版本版本 1.0.0, 2021/2/18