BatchInEditor takes Autodesk® AutoCAD® batch process to a new level with powerful built-in commands and an easy-to-use interface. It comes from years of experience in AutoCAD, and it is one of the AutoCAD Productivity tools developed by CADManagerTools.com.
1. Each drawing can be tasked to process different multiple built-in commands, lisp, and script commands.
2. Combine multiple plot tasks by assigning multiple page setups (PDF, DWF, PLT, image format, and to the printer) that save significant time printing multiple print formats before switching to another layout.
3. Clean up drawings using commands like Purge DGN line types, Purge All, and Purge Shape files.
4. Automated batch process monitor helps to keep the batch running in the event of any drawing error or AutoCAD crash.
5. Identify the last saved drawing version instantly by loading drawings into the Batch process.
6. Import/Export of drawing list and commands list for later use.
7. Supports 32/64 bit Autodesk AutoCAD version 2017 to 2023 and verticals (Not Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® compatible).
On a successful Paypal transaction, The Payment confirmation email will be sent from us with the Contract number to the email id which was used for purchasing the application. save the contract number for future references and give reference to this contract number in all of your email communication for priority support and include it in your email request for the license key along with additional information.
The initial un-registered version comes with the limitation of three files per session to evaluate the application.
For additional details refer to the help file available within the application under the section "Product Registration Process".
Payment options for machine-locked license and Domain License with/without Yearly maintenance plans are available on our website http://cadmanagertools.com/Tools/BIE_View