Automatic Polyline Simplification
The ASimp command "Automatic Simplify Polylines" will help you optimize your drawing. The program works with polylines and legacy 2D polylines. Works with polylines with arc segments.
- Converts legacy 2D-polylines to regular polylines
- Removes unnecessary nodes (vertices) and segments on linear and arcuate sections. With this, you can control the tolerance from the original curve.
- Replaces arcuate segments on a line if the deviation does not exceed the allowable value.
- Replaces a polyline from arc segments with a circle.
- Replaces a straight polyline with multiple segments with a Line object.
- Aligns nearly horizontal and nearly vertical segments. Also within the specified tolerance.
- An almost closed polyline becomes closed.
- The program will issue a report to the command line: on how many polylines have been processed and how many nodes (vertices) have been deleted.
- You can select objects before invoking the command.
- You can select and process many polylines at once or the entire drawing.
- The program itself will discard unsuitable objects from the selection - select everything with a frame.
- You can exclude processing polylines from unwanted layers, as well as exclude polylines with a line type other than Continuous.
- You can keep the original polylines.
- The program has common settings with all other A>V>C> programs for preparing contours for CNC.
- All settings are combined into a "CNC style". You can create up to 9 styles. It's easy to switch styles right from the command line.
- Regardless of the AutoCAD language, you can switch the plugin's dialogs and messages into the following languages: English, German, Italian, Russian, and Chinese.
版本 2023.11.01, 2023/11/30
All updates for November 2023.