GRAITEC Steel Stair Designer for Autodesk® Advance Steel enables new types of stairs to be modelled quickly and easily. This App is perfect for users looking to create stair systems in Advance Steel including:
- Saddle stairs
- Balanced stairs
**Compatible with Autodesk® Advance Steel® 2020 versions**
This is the full version = 12 month Desktop Subscription.
A FREE 15-day trial version is available from the Autodesk Store!
Languages available on installation: English, French, Czech, German, Italian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish and Russian.
Multi-year, network and bulk subscription options available from GRAITEC direct: graitec.com/world.
GRAITEC Steel Stair Designer for Advance Steel makes it possible to rapidly model new stair types. Complete with several worldwide supplier catalogs and with the ability for users to create their own configurations, custom libraries can be quickly developed for any region, making it adoptable globally.
Suitable for commercial, residential, mining, utilities, power, plant and Petro-chem industries as well as personal safety barriers across the wide spectrum globally, the Stair Designer can be used in conjunction with Advance Steel stair macro bringing new degrees of flexibility, to the drawing office.
New stair systems:
· Balanced Stair Systems - Winders automatically adjust to suit
· Saddle Stairs Systems - Stringers can be created from section profiles, flat or cuts from plate
· Works on all Advance Steel objects, including concrete profiles
· New anchors for post connections
· Posts can be aligned with the mid-point of the tread edge (Stair Designer)
· Advanced calculation algorithm allowing automatic as well as manual adjustments
· Automatic fit - calculation method that finds the optimal set of parameters in accordance with a preset priority
· Results verification - this mechanism is making the values which are not within the specified ranges
· Protractor and Graph tabs are offering a graphical representation for the obtained results
Please visit our app web page for more information about GRAITEC Advance BIM Designers.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).