Railing Designer for Advance Steel® 2020 Trial
**Formerly Ball Post Railing Designer now includes Standard Railing and Wall-mounted Railing**
The Railing Designer for Autodesk® Advance Steel®, part of the Stair & Railing BIM Designers Collection, is a purpose-built Railing App for creating a variety of railing systems in Autodesk Advance Steel including Ball Post Hand Railing Systems, Standard Railing and Wall-Mounted Railing.
**Compatible with Autodesk Advance Steel 2020 versions**
This is a 15-day trial version.
The Full version - 12 month Desktop Subscription - is available to purchase on the Store!
Also available in the range:
Stair Designer for Advance Steel.
Can be purchased together: Stair & Railing Designer for Advance Steel.
Languages available on installation: English, French, Czech, German, Italian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish and Russian.
Multi-year, network and bulk subscription options available from GRAITEC direct: graitec.com/world.
The Railing Designer for Advance Steel introduces new hand railing types enabling users to produce Ball Post Stanchion Railing systems, Wall-mounted Railing systems and Standard hand railing systems for their Advance Steel projects. A key enhancement is the ability to place railing along a straight or curved 2D line or polyline (such as a 2D underlay), making the Railing Designers even more flexible and versatile that ever before. Complete with several worldwide supplier libraries pre-installed and with the ability for users to create their own configurations to quickly build supplier libraries for their regions, makes the Railing Designer extremely flexible and adoptable globally.
With a wide variety of uses covering commercial, residential, mining, utilities, power, plant and Petro-chem industries as well as personal safety barriers across the wide spectrum globally, Railing Designer is compatible with Autodesk® Advance Steel stair macro and the GRAITEC Stair Designer and is also available as a bundle in the Stair & Railing BIM Designer). The Advance Railing BIM Designer brings new degrees of flexibility, speed and accuracy to the drawing office.
Hand railing Systems:
o Lionweld Kennedy (UK)
o Webforge (Auz / NZ)
o Nepean (Canada / NA)
· Standard Railing Systems
· Wall-mounted Railing Systems
· Fully configurable railing systems with save-to-library option
· Compatible with:
o Default Advance Steel Stair Macro
o GRAITEC Stair Designer
· Add railing to a line, polyline or by specifying points
· Works on all Advance Steel objects, including concrete profiles
· Posts cane be aligned with the mid-point of the tread edge (Stair Designer)
· New anchors for post connections
· Advanced calculation algorithm allowing automatic as well as manual adjustments
· Automatic fit - calculation method that finds the optimal set of parameters in accordance with a preset priority
· Results verification - this mechanism is making the values which are not within the specified ranges
· Protractor and Graph tabs are offering a graphical representation for the obtained results
Please visit our app web page for more information about GRAITEC Advance BIM Designers.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).