GRAITEC BIM Connect enables an effective and efficient BIM workflows between Autodesk® Revit®, Autodesk® Advance Steel® and GRAITEC Advance suite: Advance Design, Arche, SuperStress, for structural design and analysis, and with GRAITEC Advance Workshop for Steel Fabrication Management (MIS).
Intelligent BIM workflows are essential to retain the integrity of model and associated data. BIM Connect links Revit models with GRAITEC Advance solutions for optimized BIM workflows and streamlined synchronized design-to-detailing-to-construction of structural projects in accordance with U.S. and Eurocode and other international standards.
GRAITEC BIM Connect also supports multi-discipline and multi-platform workflows, with advanced options enabling the transfer of building performance FEM results, between Advance Design and Revit, and from Revit to Advance Steel, further values the importance of utilizing intelligent data for automating downstream processes such as rebar creation in Revit (with Reinforced Concrete BIM Deisgners) or connection design in Autodesk® Revit® and Advance Steel.
Summary of key functionality:
- Integrated into and installed with the PowerPack for Revit (free trial available on the store here)
- Compatible with all Revit® 2016 and 2017 versions
- Bi-directional links between Revit, Advance Design, Advance Steel, and Advance Workshop
- Revit projects transferred to Advance Design retains the Revit project tree-structure
- Multiple controls enable intelligent filtering to share only elements and data needed (loads, analytical elements, steel only, full model with analysis results, etc)
- Automatic material mapping for steel sections and concrete shapes
- Circular column sections can be mapped by radius or diameter
- Ability to transfer FEM results to Revit and Advance Steel (necessary for automating downstream processes such as 3D rebar design in Revit with GRAITEC BIM Designers)
- Elements split at supports (slabs, continuous beams) can be transferred and synchronized
Industry formats supported by GRAITEC BIM Connect:
- IFC2x3 [Import/Export]
- SDNF [Import/Export]
- CIS2 (STP) [Import/Export]
- PSS [Import/Export]
- Autodesk SMLX Autodesk Advance Steel exchange format) [Import/Export/Synchronize]
- GTCX (GRAITEC proprietary exchange format) [Import/Export/Synchronize]
Please visit our app web page for more information.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).