The Stair & Railing Designer for Autodesk® Advance Steel® enables new types of stairs and railings to be modelled quickly and easily. Combining the full functionality of the Railing Designer this App is perfect for Advance Steel users looking to create stair and railing systems in Autodesk Advance Steel including:
- Saddle stairs
- Balanced stairs
- Ball post safety and hand railing systems
- Standard railing systems
- Wall-mounted railing (also works on curved walls)
**Compatible with Autodesk Advance Steel 2020 version **
This is a 15-day trial version.
The Full version - 12 month Desktop Subscription - is available to purchase on the Store!
Languages available on installation: English, French, Czech, German, Italian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish and Russian.
Multi-year, network and bulk subscription options available from GRAITEC direct: graitec.com/world.
A key enhancement is the ability to place railing along a straight or curved 2D line or polyline (such as a 2D underlay) making the Railing Designers even more flexible and versatile that ever before. Complete with several worldwide supplier catalogues and with the ability for users to create their own configurations, custom libraries can be quickly developed for any region, making it adoptable globally.
Suitable for commercial, residential, mining, utilities, power, plant and Petro-chem industries as well as personal safety barriers across the wide spectrum globally, the Stair & Railing Designer can be used in conjunction with Autodesk® Advance Steel stair macro bringing new degrees of flexibility, to the drawing office.
New stair systems:
· Balanced Stair Systems - Winders automatically adjust to suit
· Saddle Stairs Systems - Stringers can be created from section profiles, flat or cuts from plate
New /updated hand railing types:
o Lionweld Kennedy (UK)
o Webforge (Auz / NZ)
o Nepean (Canada / NA)
· Standard Railing Systems
· Wall-mounted Railing Systems
· Railings compatible with Advance Steel Stair Macro
· Add railing to a line, polyline or by specifying points (straight or curved)
· Continuous top rail option (as a single polybeam) ensures more accurate fabrication documents and take-offs
· Works on all Advance Steel objects, including concrete profiles
· New anchors for post connections
· Posts can be aligned with the mid-point of the tread edge (Stair Designer)
· Advanced calculation algorithm allowing automatic as well as manual adjustments
· Automatic fit - calculation method that finds the optimal set of parameters in accordance with a preset priority
· Results verification - this mechanism is making the values which are not within the specified ranges
· Protractor and Graph tabs are offering a graphical representation for the obtained results
Please visit our app web page for more information about GRAITEC Advance BIM Designers.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).