When working with graphics-rich content over RDP, remote users often experience sluggish response times, displays that are painfully slow, as well as choppy screen updates and low frame rates.
In today’s flexible work environment, businesses need to enable their employees to access their tools remotely, without performance degradation. Architects and engineers, for example, need fast and responsive access to AutoCAD® and other graphics-intensive software to get their job done.
Ericom Blaze transforms RDP into a fast, responsive, and extremely efficient remote display protocol that dramatically reduces bandwidth consumption and optimizes RDP network traffic. Workers can quickly and securely access the tools they need from anywhere inside or outside the network, without sacrificing performance or productivity.
Some of the benefits of Ericom Blaze include:
* Up-to 10x faster display performance of graphics-rich content: browsers, PDFs, and streaming video over WAN
* Improves slow RDP and the effects of high network latency or low bandwidth
* Compatible with all remote applications accessed via RDP including applications with graphic-rich user interfaces, such as Autodesk applications
* Compatible with: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, iPad, iPhone and Android
* Works with x86 or x64 based host systems which support RDP, including Windows Terminal Servers, remote physical desktops and VDI-based desktops
* Also supports advanced connection brokers including: Ericom PowerTerm WebConnect and VMware Horizon (VMware) View
This is a fully-featured 30-day free trial, to be used for evaluation purposes only.
Please read the help file before installing the app.