Lands Design is a landscape design software made specifically to develop the 2D and 3D technical drawings of the projected landscape. It uses features that streamline the CAD design processes, such as preparing the planting layout plan, generating documentation tables, preparing dimension plans, creating 3D elements, generating the terrain, designing the automatic sprinkler systems, the plant database, etc. Without the specific tool, this work can become laborious and require a greater amount of time to be developed.
The generation of the Lands Design 3D plan is based on the volumetric display of trees and elements of the civil works in order to visually define the finished landscaping project.
Lands Design includes:
- A database with more than 1.800 plants
- Around 500 plant drawings (2D and 3D) in DWG format
- A real time plant generator for realistic plants
- More than 200 realistic plant definition files
- An urban furniture block library
- A fast and intuitive user interface
- More than 80 specific commands to extend Autodesk® AutoCAD® capabilities
Lands Design is distributed based on the “try-before-you-buy” policy. This means that you can download it for free, try it, and make sure it works for you before you make a purchase decision.